Re: Data Entry Screen Fails to Load Data Set

Yes, as Jason is saying, try and completely clear the browser cache (or run
in private / incognito mode).

If that doesn't work, you can also take the output from
<server>/dhis-web-dataentry/getMetaData.action and put it into jsonlint.com,
and see if you get any errors, sometimes there might be issues with
indicators etc.

--
Morten