Re: Data Entry Screen Fails to Load Data Set

Thanks Morten. I have done that and I get the following error:

Parse error on line 2637:
...     "WNTP3yWBo9b": "(((#{REsnB7QOitO.pp
Expecting 'STRING', 'NUMBER', 'NULL', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '{', '['

However, The indicator in question (WNTP3yWBo9b) looks fine.