Re: "future" period as denominator data

Any comments on this? Is it a bug, or have I done something wrong in the definitions?

This is version: 2.16
Build date: 2014-09-07 13:11

To clarify: We have a population-based indicator that shows no value for any month in 2014 (we don't have population data for 2013). We have projected population data for 2014, but these are apparently only used when we tick off "This year" in pivot or visualizer.

Johan