SMS Gateway Registration Error

Hi All,

I was testing kannel on my local ubuntu server. I could setup Kannel, send
and receive sms.

then I tried to setup DHIS2 Live running on Ubuntu tomcat+PGSQL to use
Kannel as sms gateway using usb modem. I could enter details of new sms
gateway and on completion, dhis live server started not responding and
noticed java exception on catalina.out.I closed the live version and
restarted and it failed to restart.

Thinking it was something to do with live version I tried to start tomcat
version of DHIS2 on ubuntu linking to same PGSQL on ubuntu. But this
instance also failed to start.

I have attached herewith the catalina.out, I assume this is something to do
with sms gateway registration info I have provided which is tored in DB.
What may be going wrong here?

Thank you

--
Pamod