Re: DHIS2 - Elegant indicator reporting?

Wanted to add to this question: it does seem obvious but apparently it's not possible to group indicators for reporting in pivot tables (according to indicator groups). Can anyone confirm?

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+martens=sher.be@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robin Martens
Sent: 15 September 2014 15:37
To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 - Elegant indicator reporting?

Hi there,

Does anyone know if there's an elegant way to display indicator baselines, targets, and progress values in a single pivot table? I don't seem to get my values organized per individual indicator (always per group of indicators or data elements).

I was thinking about a structure as follows (for a single period):

Indicator 1

Indicator 2

Baseline

Target

Progress

For the moment I'm using "Indicators" for progress values and "Data elements" for baselines and targets, but I can change the latter if needed for a better presentation.

Thanks for any input.

Regards,

Robin