Re: DHIS2 - Elegant indicator reporting?

Hi Robin,

sorry but this is not supported at the moment. To do this you can resort to
a standard report, using a HTML-based or JasperReports/iReport-based report.

I agree what you suggest would be nice but this feature would not really be
a pivot-table anymore (data elements and indicators are the same "data"
dimension, not independent dimension), rather a custom report designer. We
have been thinking of creating our web-based report designer but have not
started down that road yet.

regards,

Lars