Re: DHIS2 - Elegant indicator reporting?

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Robin Martens <martens@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Hi Lars,
>

> Thanks for both fast answers.
>

> I meant grouping for display purposes, our indicators are divided in
> groups such as domains (technical, economical, social,...) and
> outcomes/outputs. It would be nice to create some structure to order the
> indicators in the pivot table according to the groups.

Okay. We do have indicator groups, and you can use these for easy selection
inside pivot / visualizer.

In terms of visual grouping of indicators in the pivot, in my opinion the
comment above on pivot vs report applies unfortunately ;) You could check
out the HTML-based reports.