Ebola reporting mechanisms

Dear all:
Sorry for a slightly off-topic message, but Lars suggested you all might be good to ask: we’ve been asked by some orgs about helping with Ebola response, and the organizations have asked us about how data is being collected at the country level and how it’s being reported upwards.  If anyone has current situational awareness around data reporting for Ebola and would be interested in helping us out, please email me directly and we can discuss.  We are working on a pro bono basis on Ebola with international organizations, and I suspect DHIS2 integration may be helpful here, but if there are other systems that are in use that I need to be aware of, that would be very useful information.

Sincerely

Matthew P. Gordon, Ph.D.
Forward Deployed Engineer, Palantir Technologies
http://www.palantir.com
Email: mgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +1-217-721-7600

Follow ups