From: helder_947@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 22:27:26 -0500
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Error running the Analytics tables

Hi team,
I have a problem with  the Analytics tables,  when is running   show a message that say "Process failed: Exception during execution ". for try to fix it, I've done the options then:
1) the Postgres log had a error in the period table and I resolved it  adjusting a range (see Log 000000).

2) Delete Analitics Tables in  the maintenance  option .

3) Create Resource tables.

After all the problem with the analytics tables persists.

Attached the logs and a image that show the message error.

information about the instalation:
Dhis ver 2.16.
Compilation 16452 ( 23/09/2014).
Postgres 9.3
Tomcat 7.
Server ubuntu 12.03 (and windows xp, MacOs for testing)

MG. Helder Yesid Castrillon.
Secretaría departamental de salud del Cauca (Colombia)
@heldersoft