Re: configuring patient tracker

Yes I have!

Regards
Jacob

From: Abyot Gizaw [mailto:abyota@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 2:20 PM
To: Siwiti, Jacob
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] configuring patient tracker

Have you assigned dataelements for your program stages?

---
Thank you,
Abyot.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Siwiti, Jacob <jsiwiti@xxxxxxxx<mailto:jsiwiti@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi Abyot,

Thanks for your response, am sending you a couple of screenshots to show what I have setup (attributes/stages/data elements/program/)
[cid:image005.png@01CFD8CB.E52BB000]
[cid:image006.png@01CFD8CB.E52BB000]

[cid:image007.png@01CFD8CB.E52BB000]
[cid:image008.png@01CFD8CB.E52BB000]
Despite having done this, the form is still not available.

Regards
Jacob