Re: Loss Of Data Set in Data Entry

I’ve faced something similar before, and if I remember correctly the key here is this:

> new dataset and assigned this data set to a given organization unit group I had created.

Assignment through orgunit groups «override» whatever other assignments you have made. So I think if you remove the dataset from that group, things will return to normal. Then you can use the group instead in the regular «data set assignment» page to assign the dataset to the group members.

This behaviour is a bit strange in my opinion, as I think most people will assume that if they assign something through a group AND manually, the orgunit will have access all those datasets.

Olav