Re: Add Period : Five-Yearly or quinquennial

Hi Guy,

No there is no other way  which I know of , short of pulling the data out
of the system and reaggregating everything in something like Excel or some
other tool.

You could sort of do this in the PivotTable module using the totals in a
certain way, but it would be tricky.

Best regards,
Jason