Fwd: Re: Fwd: Got error when generate data set report

Please send to the list
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "channara rin" <rin.channara@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1 Oct 2014 10:05
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Fwd: Got error when generate data set report
To: "Knut Staring" <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>

I contacted thuy at vietnam. she help me checked the log and the log showed
below:

In the log file, there was one error message show repeat. which is column
'name' doesn't exist.

I am not sure which table it mean. Did you import export database, or did u
upgrade or do something ?

ct 01, 2014 10:29:42 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [webapi] in context with path
[/flagship] threw exception [Request processing failed; nested exception is
org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not extract ResultSet]
with root cause
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column "name" does not exist
  Position: 119
at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2161)
at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1890)
at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:255)
at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:560)
at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:417)
at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:302)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuer