Re: Need Some Help.

Hi Anthony

I had a quick look at the "Data Integrity" screen and find the following:

There are *many*, many dataelements (many 100's) which trigger warnings due
1.  Data elements without a data set
2.  Data elements without groups
3.  Data elements violating exclusive group sets
4.  Data elements in data set but not in form or sections
5.  Data elements assigned to data sets with different period types

This might be a coincidence, but from a fairly brief inspection it seems
that none of the dataelements listed in these categories appear as being
available in the indicator calculation.

Can you take an example of one of the "troubled" dataelements which you
have - ie one which you are trying to use in an indicator formula and which
is not appearing - and verify the above?  That is, for that particular
 dataelement make sure that it doesn't violate any of the integrity issues
listed and see if it is then usable.

Bob