Data element order in smartphone interface for chrome on android

Hi everyone. Was wondering what in the DB determines the order data
elements are displayed in the smartphone version of DHIS2 when the
form/dataset is not in sections.

On the desktop the dataset is built using a custom form. I think this will
have no impact regarding the order this shows on the smartphone version
through chrome on a handset/tablet.

In this instance we did not want to use a section form, which there are
other forms that are displayed in the proper order using the sections on
the smartphone version.

Is it prudent to create two versions of the form? One for desktop and one
for smartphone then assign the dataset to the relevant org units? The
elements will store the same data regardless of which dataset the they are
entering data against correct?

Any advice regarding the smartphone interface would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Nick

Follow ups