Re: How to implement a Survey SARA in DHIS2 ?

Hi Ekani,
It is possible as Kenya together with the Oslo team were able to implement it successful and monitor the results as they were keyed in. We had also asked WHO, that we shall be available to give technical support.

regards

PEPELA WANJALA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH HEADQUARTERS
HEALTH SECTOR MONITORING & EVALUATION - AMRO- KENYA CHAIRMAN
AFYA HOUSE, LG 37
P.O BOX 30016, NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: +254 (020) 2717077 EXT 45097
CELL: +254 (0) 722375633
EMAIL: wanjala2p@xxxxxxxxx, wanjala2p@xxxxxxxxx
            his@xxxxxxxxxxxx, meunitmoh@xxxxxxxxx
 "HealthInformation Management - Making a World of Difference”