Re: Empty Data set report

Hello all, I try to set up a program in DHIS2 tracker. here's my methodology, I created a program called "test". It is a single event with registration. I have an attribute called age. And I chose to rename the event date and the date of registration. I then went through the program stage and I chose a data element. Note that I've checked the "Auto-generate event" box. My problem is that when I'm going to record an event in ("individual record / single event with registration"), I chose dates that are different from the current date to the date, and the envent Enrollment date, but after recording, when I click on the icon detail of my record, my date and my Enrollment event dates are set to the current date. You can find my example in the Demo Version. I like to know if I hurt my sample set or if it is a software error. Thank's for helping and sorry for my english
William N. D. OUANGOAnalyste Programmeur          DSITS

(00226)     79 33 83 84            72 00 31 22            66 85 28 18