Re: [Dhis2-devs] Radio Buttons & Drop Down Menus

Hi,

Not sure which module you are referring here. However, the way the setting
works is - if you have an optionset with more than 7 options, the display
turns to drop down. For those less than 7 it should remain radio.

-----
Thank you,
Abyot.

(sent from mobile)