After Editing Report Table, Report Detail displays blank

Dear all,

I have a report which was working perfectly. I edited the report table
through the Pivot Table because I had added additional columns to my
report. I edited the report table by overwriting the existing pivot table
under favourites. After this, my report no longer displays. I tried to
reversed the changes I had made to the report table by removing the
additional data elements from the report table and over writing the pivot
table in favourites with the original report table. Then removing the
additional colums in the Jasper Report, but still, blank detail. the titles
display fine though.

It looks like some id has changed. How should I handle editing of a report
table which is used by a Jasper Report???

Regards,

Morina