Accessing Program Instances in the Web API

Hi all,

I'm trying to access Program Instances
for Tracked Entity Instances using the WebAPI because I'm enrolling to
stages in a mobile client, and I need to set duedate for which I need
the registration date of the Program Instance. I couldn't find it
browsing the api, and I couldn't find it in api/events, although I can
easily find the Program Stage Instances. Is it possible to access it
somehow? Perhaps I'm just not seeing it. A list of all Program Instances
 would be good for bulk loading, and for a single Tracked Entity
Instance on demand but I don't know what's possible.

Regards,
Simen

Follow ups