Re: Skip logic not working on custom form in Event capture app

Hi,

Yes things are different as the app is made with AngularJS. I was talking
with Pooben to modify scope/model outside Angularjs ... unfortunately it
didn't work ... but promised Pooben that I will look his case sometime
today ... it is just that I have a lot at my hand right now.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.