Re: Skip logic not working on custom form in Event capture app

Thanks Knut,
I am happy to hear this, waiting for this release next week. As we are implementing the same project for tracking outbreak.

Regards!
"Better Information, better Decisions, better Health"
 MUHIRE Andrew
 Head  of  HMIS / Ministry of Health"A mind is a terrible thing to waste"    -------------------------------------- ** Cell:(+250)788436150** *** Twitter :muhire_andrew***
**** skype:muhire_andrew****link to HMIS system: https://hmis.moh.gov.rw/hmis