Re: Custom code for setting default value for Yes/No Data element in Event Capture forms

Hi Sam,

in this case I would have used the data element type "Yes Only". This will
"default" to no / answer and present a check box. This will be equivalent
to what you are doing - remember that even if you set the drop-down to No
the system will not save a "No" to the database, as that requires the user
to actually select No.

regards,

Lars