Re: Upload to the Server failing for Event Capture - Data Entry

Hi Sam,

We just realised also yesterday that with DHIS2 you need to set the number
of level for offline data entry can be accepted, and seems you have not set
this to this particular level

Go to setting and increase the number of levels for offline  under General
settings

Maximum offline organisation unit levels
          Level 1         Level 2         Level 3         Level 4
Regards