Re: Upload to the Server failing for Event Capture - Data Entry

Hi Prosper,

I have checked and it was already set to five [5].

National -> Region -> District -> Subcounty -> Health facility.

regards,

Sam Kasozi
Information Systems Consultant
HISP Uganda | GHSI - Uganda MOH - PH Emergency Operation Center
+256 788 993565 | +256 757 662752
kasozis@xxxxxxxxx | skasozi@xxxxxxxxxxx <kasozis@xxxxxxxxx> | Skype:
sam.kasoziug