Re: Multiple Periods on one Data Entry Form

Hi Morina,

sorry but this is not supported "out of the box" per today. We do recommend
that you capture on time period at the time, and then rather produce a
report (using pivot table, html report, jasper report, etc) that gives you
this layout for visual rendering.

regards,

Lars