Re: where to translating the map and pivot module ?

Hi Easy,

If you are using the offline translation tool, it may not work for you, but
you can easily edit the i18n_app.property files directly inside each app.

Otherwise, as Lars says,we can help you to setup the translation server, so
that you/your translation team can do the translation, and then we commit
everything back to the source code, once you inform us when you are done.
This way, you do not need to worry about merging with source etc etc. Of
course, I know you have done this in the past, so please feel free to
proceed, but it would of course be great if you could share your
translations with us as well. :)

Let us know if you have further issues.

Regards,
Jason