Re: GIS / GML import for organisation unit group sets

Hi Kader,

at the the moment we do not support coordinates for org unit groups, sorry.

With "completely different facilities" - do you mean that the same
facilities placed under different hierarchies of polygons/areas/districts?
Or are the facilities not "shared" between the different hierarchies?

regards,

Lars