Re: Organisation unit groups import

Hi,
Thank you for your answers. I followed the user manual which gives at 19.5
the structure of the csv file for organisation unit group.
For Riddy: I want to import the organisation unit group such a way that I
can get the name of the organisation unit groups _and_ the list of
organisation units belonging to each group. For now, I can only get after
running the import the organisation unit groups. The name of the
organisation units belonging to each group are not visible.

Best regards
Kader