Re: data visualizer

If I understand you correctly, you have entered data after you ran the
analytics. If you do this, you will need to rerun the analytics process
again to see this new data. If your cache settings are set so that you
cache data until for instance "6 AM tomorrow" you will need to clear your
cache, or be sure your cache settings are set to "None".

The analytics is meant to run once a day (or more frequently as needed and
possible) but data entered into the data entry forms will not be
immediately available in the pivots/charts/gis/etc until AFTER you run the
analytics process again.

Regards,
Jason