Re: Getting program stage sections and their data elements from web API

Hi,

For example, the following returns id and name for program stage, program
stage sections, program stage section data elements.

api/programStages/XXXXX.json?fields=id,name,programStageSections[id,name,programStageDataElements[dataElement[id,name]]]

Play around with the *fields *parameter to match the properties you want
the server to return.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.