Re: Missing data

@ Gérald,
If you want to see the data entered by your team to the analysis you have
to firstly excuter Analytics (App menu> Report> Ananlytics) if you want to
see the raw data you are obliged to know the OU, and the dataSet the period
during which the data was entered.
You can even send the screenshot if possible.