Re: Retrieving data using Pivot table, data visualizer and GIS not working

Thank you Nani, I tried to Run "Analytics tables update" but no data are
displayed yet. also if you select different dashboard no results displayed,
for example  antenatal care, delivery, immunization etc. is this the
causes?

[image: Inline image 1]

--
**Mr. Emmanuel NTAWUYIRUSHA**