From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+smmuyambo=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Morten Olav Hansen
Sent: 22 December 2014 12:14
To: Nami Ghadri
Cc: dhis2-users
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] import ICD-10

Hi

Can you try again with the included file?

--
Morten

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Nami Ghadri <nami_ghadri@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I have the ICD-10 file list from dhis2.org

I have option set called dicd-10 and I want to feed into it the icd-10 file

I imported the file and when checking the option set option nothing there

Can anybody give some guide lines on how to import and

If somebody already did it can you please add some steps on how it has been
done

thanks