Re: Filter data elements by domain type

DomainType is an enum, which doesn't seem to be supported for field
filtering.
The supported types (as stated in the dev manual) are :
"string | boolean | integer | float | collection (checks for size) | date"

I'm pretty sure support would have to be added specifically for enums for
this to work. Morten could probably give some insight into this.