Re: Setting to show less fields in Event Capture

Hi Elmarie,

Take a look at the program stage configuration. The list of selected data
elements should have  a property 'display in reports' (or similar). That's
where you can control which data elements are listed in the event list in
Event Capture.

The show/hide fields feature in Event Capture is just a temporary
adjustment, and changes there are not persisted.

Ola
------