Re: Aggregate date by range (tracker model)

Hi Yoann,

I think you can define an aggregate formula for 0-5 years as follows:

 DATEDIFF(executionDate , [DE:*x.y.z*] )  >= 0 and  DATEDIFF(executionDate
*, *[DE:x.y.z] )  <= *1825*

In which:
*x *: The id of program
*y *: The id of Program stage
*z* : The id of "Date of birth" data element
*1825 *: 5 years ( 5 * 365 )

I hope it is useful.

Best regards,
Tran Chau