Re: Combination of categories issue

Hi Enmanuel

Just to confirm,you mean that you have 41860 category option combos? This
does seem rather extreme.

I am not sure if it so much a system issue,but this sounds like an extreme
use of the category combination design pattern. Could you explain a bit
more about what you are modelling with this approach and also include logs
of the server which might provide a better  idea of what is going on.

Regards,
Jason
. 41,860