Re: [Dhis2-devs] SMS Gateway with dhis-live 2.16

Hi Guy,

I think you need to explain in more detail what it is you want to do (and
why). Are you running DHIS2 Live on your laptop or a physical server? Is
this machine accessible on the internet, or just on a local network? What
are you using for SMS?