Import org. unit CSV

Hi all,

I tried to upload org. units to DHIS2 from a CSV file. You can find attached
the CSV used.

I have to respect a hierarchy in the org. units to upload so I had to set
the UID, in order to use them in the PARENT_UID of the children. The UID
needed were generated using the Web API: http://
<http://%3cserver-url%3e/api/system/id?n=x> <server-url>/api/system/id?n=x

It say all the org. Units were correctly imported. I can see my new org.
units in the database, I can also see them through the web API:

But in the UI I can’t see them in my org. unit tree. The weird thing is that
if I do a search on org unit and search for one of my new org. unit, I get
it as a result. It’s just not in my tree…

Any idea why?

FYI, I cleared the cache of my browser, I used the new app from DHIS 2.18
that clears the cache, I restarted Tomcat,… nothing worked.

Novel-T Sàrl

Yoann MIRA - Solutions Engineer

W:  <http://www.novel-t.ch/> www.novel-t.ch | @:  <mailto:ym@xxxxxxxxxx>
ym@xxxxxxxxxx