Re: Bug with sharing favourites - 2.17 & 2.18

Jose and Bram,

are you sure this bug is present in 2.17? I am not able to reproduce it
there.

Bram, when you wrote "just checked in the demo server" in the OP two days
ago, the demo server was already running 2.18 (which was released last
Thursday).

Could it be that you are just mixing up the versions? If not let me know
and I will try to reproduce again.