From: Morten Olav Hansen [mailto:mortenoh@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 February 2015 08:58 AM
To: Jason Phillips
Cc: DHIS 2 Users List
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Error Adding Data Elements

I might have been a bit quick there, I see no active in 2.17 either. Do you have a column named active for data-element table?

--
Morten

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Morten Olav Hansen <mortenoh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

The active column was removed from 2.18, so maybe there was an upgrade job that didn't work? could you try and remove that column? it shouldn't need to be there anymore

--
Morten