Re: Associate an org. unit at the event level (and not at the tracked entity lavel)

Hi Yoann,

I'll let the developers answer exactly how you can get this through the Web
API, but I can say that the Tracker has been designed to support different
orgunits for different events across the same enrollment.

So a child can throughout the immunisation program enrollment get vaccines
at different clinics and in the aggregate reports what matters is the
clinic where the child got the vaccine, not where the child was registered
at the beginning of the program.

Each event (programstageinstance in the db) has a reference to an orgunit,
which sounds like what you ask for.
This reference is separate from the event's reference to the enrollment
(which again references a patient (tracked entity instance).

The aggregation of event data is based on the event's orgunit, not the
enrollment/registration orgunit.

Not sure I understand  your requirements for aggregation from your email,
but it sounds like this is already supported.

Ola
------