Single-Event with Registration

Hi everyone,

I have a bit of confusion regarding which app supports single-event
with registration. The docs indicate that the tracker capture app
deals with single and multiple events with registration while the
event capture app is only for single events without registration.
However, when tracker programs are made that are single-events with
registration they do not seem to be available as program selections
from within the tracker capture app; this is instead accessed through
Individual Records->Find/Add Instance.

I have checked the demo instance to verify. There is a program called
"Provider Follow-Up and Support Tool" which is a single event with
registration. The only way to access it is similar to what I have
described above, not through tracker capture.

Will the tracker capture app be inheriting the ability to work with
single events with registration as well or will it be kept as is?

Just want to be clear when speaking to the Ministry. Thanks,

Nick

Follow ups