Re: Problem with XML data import

Correction: This was actually a CSV import, because the XML import gave me
the following message:

"Process failed: java.io.IOException: Maximum column length of 100,000
exceeded in column 0 in record 0. Set the SafetySwitch property to false if
you're expecting column lengths greater than 100,000 characters to avoid
this error."