Fwd: Permission problem when importing metadata

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Permission problem when importing metadata
To: Dayo Adeyomoye <deemoyes@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks, but this is probably rather linked to the fact that in an empty
database, the admin superuser is not linked to any OrgUnit. So you first
have to import orgunits and then link the admin user to the root, or
probably better create another Superuser and rather log in as the new user
before importing the rest of the metadata.