Re: Different Individual records vs Tracker capture

Hello Channara,

The two are basically the same except that tracker capture is the latest
version and currently under active development.

If you have a tracker use case, I recommend for using tracker capture
because at some point we will remove the individual records module. Try the
tracker capture app and let us know if there are any features that are
missing.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.