Re: Data entry by District

Thanks. This worked the way I wanted.

Now, is there a way to copy what I enter in one data element, to the rest
of the data elements fields on the same data entry form. For example, I
have 20 facilities now listed vertically on the mult-orgunit data entry,
but really, I need to capture the same value for that particular district
to the facilities. I am thinking of capturing a value on the first org
unit, then finding a way to copy that value to the rest of the fields on
the same form.