Issue with Program Stages

Hi Everyone,

This is a bit similar to another thread regarding Event Capture app
not loading but I did not want to hijack it.

I am having several programs where my program stages are not
displaying in the UI of the application. When I browse the API, I see
the program stages listed; however I don't see them displayed when I
try to manage them through the programs management section. As a
result, the event capture app is not loading I believe.

I don't think there is even an option to delete program stages so I am
not sure what happened here? Any insight would be really appreciated.

Nick