dhis2 indicator problems

Dear all,
We are facing now is about indicators, all the data entered manually appear to be zero values on pivot tables when using indicators, we don´t know what is happening as data elements produce real values. The only data visible using indicators is the imported one from the old system we were using before.in summary, our system is not calculating any indicator using data entered by users, it displays only zero for those periods.
Can  someone help us in solving this?

Best regards
João

This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, disseminate or copy it unless you are the intended recipient. If this message has been received in error, we kindly ask that you notify the sender immediately by return email and delete all copies of the message from your system.

Follow ups